Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Wintergreen essential oil 100% pure and natural.
Latin name: Gaultheria procumbens
Country of origin of lying Wintergreen China.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of wintergreen lying (chemotype):
- Methyl salicylate: 99.45%
- All inflammatory pain.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- It soothes pain and is antispasmodic.
- She locally heats the muscle.
- It is antirheumatic.
- It heals wounds and sores.
- It dilates the blood vessels and allows for better circulation to the heart and head.
- It stimulates the liver cell, protects the liver and helps to regenerate its cells.
- It lowers fever.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- This is a urine draining.
- It helps to soothe coughs.
- It destock fat.
- This is one of the few essential oils that are of no interest by olfactory pathway. Needless to rely on it in a diffuser, then! Skin and oral routes are the most appropriate.
- Pure Applied to the skin, it can possibly irritate sensitive skin due to its action that produces a rush of blood, which dilates the small blood vessels under the skin and warming. Most often, it is better to dilute it to 25% (or 2 drops of wintergreen to 8 drops of vegetable oil) in a vegetable oil soothing, anti-inflammatory or analgesic. On very small areas of skin, it can be applied neat.
Supplied in dropper.
Modes: Cutaneous channels (it must be diluted to 25% in vegetable oil: 2 drops of wintergreen or 8 drops of vegetable oil) and oral are most appropriate. Choose a vegetable oil that can be soothing, anti-inflammatory or analgesic.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
2.80 € -- 5ml
5.65 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Wintergreen HEBBD
Vegetable oil Callophyla
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce