Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
Tea tree oil HEBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Tea tree oil HEBBD
Reference : HE-AAT
Tea tree essential oil 100% pure and natural.
Latin name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of Origin of the Tea Tree: Australia.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of tea tree (chemotype):
- Alpha pinene: 3.35%
- 1.8 Cineol: 1.46%
- Terpinene Alpha: 10.10%
- Paracymene: 2.52%
- Alpha phellandrene: 0.22%
- Gamma terpinene: 23.59%
- Terpinolene: 2.33%
- Terpinene 1-Ol-4: 41,12%
- Alpha Terpineol: 6.32%
- All bacterial and viral diseases.
- All parasites and fungi (mycoses) ... regardless of their location.
- It is versatile anti-infectious, it is a major antibacterial gasoline called "broad spectrum" - that is to say, active against many bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi. It is even effective against staph and other coliforms, deemed very difficult to eradicate.
- Antiseptic, it completely disinfects wounds.
- This is a powerful antiviral and anti-mite.
- Pest, she remarkably fight against parasitic diseases of the skin and intestine.
- Antifungal, it attacks the famous fungi mycoses (vaginal, intestinal or skin).
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Anti-fatigue, stimulates and gives energy, physical and mental.
- This is an essential oil to Remember on vacation: it relieves insect bites, burns and sunburn.
- Radioprotective, it protects the skin against the sun and the anticancer treatments using radiation (radiotherapy).
- It is a remarkable venous decongestant (phlebotonic) and lymph.
- Toning heart, it strengthens the heart and ventricles. It has a hyperthermisant effect: it increases body temperature, that is, it "gives hot"!
- It participates in oral hygiene (a few drops on the toothbrush) and even promotes tooth whitening!
- The tea tree has nothing to do with the tea we drink, from a completely different tree, the tea plant Camellia!
Supplied in dropper.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. This essential oil is very powerful because it contains oxides (1.8 cineole). Can be used pure on a very topical, if not dilute. It is prohibited in pregnancy, children in infancy and the elderly. Please consult a professional before using an essential oil in case of serious or chronic illness, parallel treatment, allergies, infant-age, elderly or pregnant whatsoever.
Modes: atmospheric circulation by dermal diluted with vegetable oil (2% to 5% dilution) and facial sauna.
• To treat acne pimples, I recommend you soak a drop of essential oil, a cotton swab, and apply directly on the button.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
3.30 € -- 5ml
5.80 € -- 10ml
10.70 € -- 20ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce