Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Latin name: Citrus reticulata
Country of origin mandarin Brazil
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of mandarin (chemotype):
- Limonene: 74.83%
- Gamma terpinene: 16.14%
- Alpha pinene: 1.81%
- Pinene Beta: 1.32%
- Sabinene: 0.24%
- Myrcene: 1.70%
- Terpinolene: 0.72%
- Alpha thujene: 0.64%
- Terpinene Alpha: 0.33%
- Para Cymene: 0.83%
- Alpha terpineol: 0.11%
- Linalol: 0.08%
- Methyl Methyl anthranilate 0.26%
- Alpha sinensal: 0.26%
- Octanal: 0.06%
- Decanal: 0.08%
- It promotes a natural and restful sleep.
- It has an anti-irritability power and fight against anxiety.
- It is soothing, relaxing.
- It is anti stretch mark.
- Mandarin is indicated for convalescence, especially children. Its essential oil is very soft and is an outstanding back.
- Antistress for large, it calms anxiety and makes short work of insomnia in toddlers ... And yes it is a perfect fuel for babies too.
- The olfactory voice is the most appropriate.
- Mandarin is excellent in atmospheric diffusion, to promote a relaxed atmosphere.
Conditonné in dropper.
Note: You can use this essential oil in atmospheric diffusion for children in infancy (only when the child is not in the room). For other application methods, it is not suitable for children under 3 years. Do not apply to skin before sun exposure because it photosensitizing. In case of serious or chronic illness, parallel treatment, allergies, infant-age, elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil of any kind.
Modes: You can use the essential oil of tangerine in: atmospheric diffusion, dry inhalation, oral and skin. (Do not ingest or apply to skin before sun exposure because it photosensitizing.)
You can also use it in your cook (is always mixing in honey, sugar or even in oil, essential oil).
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
3.85 € -- 5ml
5.60 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Tangerine HEBBD
Sweet Almond vegetable Oil
Apricot Kernel vegetable oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce