Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Sweet orange HEBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Sweet orange HEBBD
Latin name: Citrus sinensis
Country of origin of the Orange: Italy
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of sweet orange (chemotype):
- Myrcene: 2.00%
- Limonene: 95.23%
- It is very powerful to balance: it calms, soothes while restoring energy louse "move forward" if necessary.
- It is antidepressant, nerve anitspasmodique.
- It also addresses the psychological imbalance symptoms: depression, "ras-le-bol", anxiety, sleep disorders but also psychoses, obsessions of all kinds (including sexual).
- It supports the bodily stress-related symptoms: palpitations, arrhythmias, painful spasms, "stomach ache", heartburn, joint translation of stress, nervous asthma, breathing difficulties, excess acidity, acne breakouts ...
- It promotes a natural and restful sleep.
- It is calming and relaxing.
- This is a good cellulite.
- It is skin firming.
- The respiratory, dermal and oral routes are the most appropriate.
Supplied in dropper.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. In case of serious or chronic illness, parallel treatment, allergies, infant-age, elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil of any kind.
Modes: in atmospheric diffusion, dry inhalation, orally (in the kitchen, in treatment for digestive disorders or stress). Warning: This essential oil is photosensitizing. Do not expose yourself to the sun 12 hours Parès application to the skin and do not associate with solar products.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
2.00 € -- 5ml
3.80 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Sweet orange HEBBD
Sweet Almond vegetable Oil
Apricot Kernel vegetable oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce