Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Peppermint oil HEBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Peppermint oil HEBBD
Peppermint essential oil 100% pure and natural.
Latin name: Mentha piperita
Country of Origin of Peppermint India.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of peppermint (chemotype):
- Alpha pinene: 2.14%
- Pinene Beta: 2.36%
- Myrcene: 1.14%
- Limonene: 6.75%
- Menthone: 19.89%
- Iso menthone: 7.49%
- Menthol: 36.94%
- Menthyl Acetate: 4.72%
- Pulegone: 1.16%
- Caryophyllene beta: 1.23%
- Aerial parts
- It decongest the liver.
- It drains the eliminations organs (liver, kidney, intestines) to detoxify the body.
- It is cholagogue and choleretic ie it activates the secretion and hunting bile salts.
- It stimulates the pancreas.
- It fights against vomiting.
- It is anti 'stomach upset'.
- It helps to digest.
- It opens the appetite.
- It is anti-infective and antibacterial. General antiseptic, especially intestinal, it is a powerful bactericide.
- It decongest the nose.
- The fight against prostate congestion.
- This is a good urinary and intestinal anti-inflammatory.
- It is a powerful anti pain: its intense cooling effect makes it indispensable local application after a shock. It is analgesic and anesthetic (that is to say, it eliminates or reduces sensitivity to pain and those by various means, including vasoconstriction) and analgesic (which relieves pain).
- It soothes itching very effectively.
- The fight against fungi.
- It is soothing, refreshing or warming ... as required.
- It lowers fever.
- It repels mosquitoes.
- This is a good general stimulant, nervous and sexual. It is even a mild aphrodisiac.
- It participates in regulating ovarian and helps bring the rules.
- It prevents the flow of milk and reduces congestion breasts in women just given birth or wishing to stop breastfeeding.
- It is anti pain (pain rules, headache, migraine ...) anesthetic.
- It is anti fatigue.
- It fights against excessive sweating.
- Banned in babies, against state-pregnant and lactating women.
- The essential oil of peppermint is THE aromatic response to pain as an immediate backlash in trauma without wounds.
- It's a real emergency medicine, which must be in the family pharmacy first aid. Apply on the field, from the physical shock: the pain is stopped net. Consecutive blue aggression will be very limited or nonexistent. The effect is ultra-fast and durable, does not induce inflammation or back pain more intense.
- Taking high doses orally, it can prevent sleep. However, in small doses, at a rate of one drop on the tongue or on a sugar every hour, it enhances alertness while driving.
Packaged in dropper.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 7 years old and pregnant and lactating women. Please consult a professional before using an essential oil in case of serious or chronic illness, parallel treatment, allergies, infant-age, elderly or pregnant whatsoever.
The methods of use: Use the essential oil of peppermint: in dermal, dilute or pure oral, inhalation dry (beware of eyes), wet inhalation and atmospheric diffusion.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
2.90 € -- 5ml
4.40 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Peppermint oil HEBBD
Sweet Almond vegetable Oil
Apricot Kernel vegetable oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce