Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Reference : HE-PAL
Latin name: Cymbopogon martinii
Country of origin Palmarosa : India.
- Aerial parts
Biochemical constituents Palmarosa essential oil (chemotype) :
- Trans Ocimene : 0,79%
- Linalol : 1,25%
- Caryophyllene : 0,91%
- Acetate Geranyle : 3,83%
- Geraniol : 80,47%
- It handily replaces any deodorant, even the most "powerful" its activity lasts well all day, including during the summer. It tempers perspiration but also opposes any development of unpleasant odors. And in addition it leaves no trace on clothes.
- It is antibacterial, which explains its action including "anti-odor" (the latter are the result of a bacterial growth, it is not due to perspiration diectement naturally odorless).
- It is indispensable for all skin problems whatsoever (acne, eczema, ringworm, escares, frostbite ...).
- It contains extremely antimycotic components, and treats both fungal infections of the skin in the genitals or intestines.
- It fights effectively against dandruff.
- It is pain.
- It stimulates the uterus.
- It stimulates the nervous system (tonic).
- It facilitates childbirth.
This essential oil is prohibited during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in young nursing mothers.
- The oral, dermal, vaginal and rectal are all appropriate.
- Try it in deodorant, you will be amazed with the results!
2.90 € -- 5ml
5.00 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Palmarosa HEBBD
Vegetable oil Callophyla
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce