Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Reference : HE-NIA
Niaouli essential oil 100% pure and natural.
Latin name: Melaleuca viridiflora
Country of origin of niaouli: Madagascar.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil Niaouli (chemotype):
- Alpha pinene: 10.31%
- Pinene Beta: 2.75%
- Limonene: 9.15%
- Eucalyptol: 50.65%
- Gamma terpinene: 1.66%
- Paracymene: 0.49%
- Terpineol alpha 6.36%
- Viridiflorol: 4.05%
- Nerolidol: 1.83%
- It is useful for congested lungs.
- It is effective for major skin conditions (including herpes, chickenpox, shingles).
- It protects the skin against the rays (radio treatments against cancer).
- It improves the resistance of the skin and mucous membranes.
- It promotes immunity.
- She antiviral (herpes labialis and genital, warts), anti-infective, anti-fungal.
- Think of it as to reduce fever, classical companion flu, sinusitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, common cold sometimes, and even whooping cough. It inhales or it is applied on the skin pure anointing without any risk.
- It is decongestant venous (varicose veins, hemorrhoids).
- This is a good stretch mark and skin tonic.
- It is also used for ear infections.
- It is prohibited throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Better to avoid using it in children under 3 years.
- The respiratory tract, skin, oral and rectal are all appropriate. It is applied in pure unction in the case of a small area to be treated (cutaneous herpes ...) and diluted if the surface to be treated is larger (leg ...).
Packaged in dropper.
It is prohibited throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Better to avoid using it in children under 3 years. In case of serious or chronic illness, parallel treatment, allergies, infant-age, elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil of any kind.
Modes: Respiratory tract, skin, oral and rectal are all appropriate. It is applied in pure unction in the case of a small area to be treated (cutaneous herpes ...) and diluted if the surface to be treated is larger (leg ...). You can also use wet inhalation, dry inhalation and facial sauna.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
3.45 € -- 5ml
5.30 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Niaouli HEBBD
Vegetable oil Callophyla
Macadamia vegetable oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce