Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Spearmint essential oil 100% pure and natural.
Latin name: Mentha spicata
Country of origin of spearmint: France.
- Aerial parts.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of Spearmint (chemotype)
- Limonene: 16.21%
- Myrcene: 1.30%
- Beta-pinene: 0.73%
- Alpha-pinene: 0.60%
- Sabinene: 0.41%
- Para-cymene: 0.25%
- Gamma-terpinene: 0.22%
- Menthol: 2.38%
- Terpinene-4-ol: 0.78%
- Trans-carveol: 0.48%
- Cis-hydrate sabinene: 0.32%
- Carvone: 64.33%
- (Z) -dihydrocarvone: 1.46%
- Pulegone: 0.10%
- Menthone: 0.60%
- Piperitone: 0.27%
- 1.8-cineole: 1.49%
- Beta-bourbonnene: 1.11%
- Beta-caryophyllene 0.74%
- Iso germacrene D: 0.12%
- Beta copaene: 0.14%
- Acetate dihyrocarvyle: 0.22%
- Acetate of cis-carvyle: 0.19%
- Tonic and cardiac stimulant and digestive.
- Anesthetic and analgesic, pruritic (relieves itching).
- Antibacterial (staphylococci and meningitis).
- Indigestion, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, worm infestations.
- Neuralgia, sciatica, arthritis, rheumatism, tendinitis, migraine headaches.
- Rhinitis, sinusitis, nasopharyngitis, laryngitis.
- Pruritus (hives, eczema, chickenpox).
External use :
- Frictions applied with caution (very powerful cooling effect).
- Broadcast mixing with other oils to freshen the atmosphere of a room.
- Never mint oil undiluted bath.
- Irritant: dilute up to 30% in vegetable oil.
Cons-indications and warnings:
- Highly recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding, epilepsy topics, seniors and children under 6 years.
- STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN INFANTS 30 MONTHS before (local contact toxicity: gag reflex may cause nasal or respiratory arrest).
- Amazing high dose.
Strongly discouraged in pregnant women, breastfeeding, epilepsy topics, seniors and children under 6 years. STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN INFANTS 30 MONTHS before. In case of serious or chronic illness (do not use in case of gallstones), parallel processing, allergies, children in infancy, elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil, what that she is.
Modes: Dermal (diluted in vegetable oil) in atmospheric diffusion, wet or dry inhalation, oral diluted reserved for adults (on medical advice).
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
2.30 € -- 5ml
3.20 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce