Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Reference : HE-MARJ
Scientific name: Origanum majorana
Country of origin of the Marjoram : Egypt.
- Flowering tops.
Biochemical constituents of Marjoram essential oil (chemotype) :
- 1,4-Cineole : 45,00%
- Linalool : 30,00%
- D,l-Limonene ((+/-)-1-Methyl-4-(1-methylvinyl)cyclohexene) : 6,00%
- Camphor : 2,00%
- 4-Terpineol : 1,00%
- All diseases of nervous origin "block" pain plexus, digestive disorders, dry mucous membranes and eyes, palpitations ...
- It relieves nervous disorders and their effects on the body. Here is a partial list of ailments which can cause nervous disorders (psychosomatic), with the related fields:
- Cardiovascular (hypertension, rapid heart rthme).
- Pulmonary (breathing difficulties, nervous asthma and even allergic asthma).
- Digestive (ulcer, stomach pain, colitis).
- Sexual (excessive excitement, obsession).
- Neuropsychiatric disorders (anxiety, stress, tightness, spasmophilia).
- Pain (rheumatic pain, neuralgia).
- It relieves symptoms spasmophilia.
- It promotes a natural sleep and healing.
- The fight against irritability.
- It is sedative.
- It is effective against mood disorders (premenopausal).
- Useful in cases of hyperthyroidism.
- The fight against respiratory infections.
- This is a general anti-infectives, a powerful antibacterial essential oil and antichampignon. It is effective against:
- The staphylcoque golden.
- The pneumococcus.
- E. Coli.
- No-indication against this essential oil, but used pure, it can possibly irritate sensitive skin. In this case, it is better to dilute it to 50% in vegetable oil.
- The oral, sublingual (under the tongue) and skin are most appropriate. The endonasal route (1 drop on a cotton wick which is kept up in the nostril) is recommended for certain indications (palpitations, hypertension, plexus block).
Supplied in dropper.
5.10 € -- 5ml
8.45 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce