Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Lime oil HEBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Lime oil HEBBD
Latin name: Citrus aurantifolia
Country of origin lime: Western India.
The biochemical components of lime essential oil (chemotype)
- (R) -p-mentha-1,8-diene: between 50% and 100%
- Gamma terpinene: between 10% and 25%
- Terpinolene: between 2.5% and 10%
- P-menth-1-en-8-ol: between 2.5% and 10%
- P-cymene: <2.5%
- Delta-3-hull: <2.5%
- Beta pinene: <2.5%
- 7-methyl-3-methyleneocta-1,6-diene: <2.5%
- Pin-2 (3) -ene: <2.5%
- Beta bisabolene: <2.5%
Indications of the essential oil of lemon or lime:
- Anxiety, stress, nervousness.
- Inflammatory and spasmodic enterocolitis.
- Vocal Minority.
- Photo sensitizing: avoid exposure to sunlight or UV after application of this oil.
Packaged in dropper.
Warning: Do not apply lime essential oil on the skin before sun exposure because it photo sensitive. Not suitable for children under 3 years. In case of serious or chronic illness, parallel processing, allergies, children in infancy, elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil of any kind.
Modes: Dermal (diluted in vegetable oil) in atmospheric diffusion, in cooking (in a starter, main course or dessert) the lime essential oil will give pep to your dish. And never have sun exposure (not to expose themselves for 12 hours): it is photo sensitive, which might leave permanent tasks!
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
2.20 € -- 5ml
3.70 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce