Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Exotic verbena HEBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Exotic verbena HEBBD
Reference : HE-VEREX
Latin name: Litsea cubeba
Country of origin of exotic verbena China.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of Exotic Verbena (chemotype):
- Limonene: 9.56%
- Geranial: 40.73%
- Neral: 30.91%
- Citronellal: 2.00%
- Anti stress.
- Anti-inflammatory skin.
- Stimulates the gallbladder and pancreas.
- Powerful Sedative.
- In Massage: The verbena essential oil is particularly indicated in cases of psoriasis or eczema, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties will then be welcome to relieve and soothe. Inflammatory pain: rheumatism, arthritis, joint.
- In Distribution: For its delicate and enchanting scent that brings an atmosphere conducive to exchanges and harmony. A priority during periods of stress, anxiety, insomnia and anxiety. During the working sessions and concentration, stimulates creativity. Fight effectively against tobacco odors (with lavender, cedar and geranium bourbon).
- In the bath: If you fancy a deep relaxation, both mental and physical and muscular, verbena fits perfectly. Calming, sedative, anti-inflammatory
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- No cons-indication at normal doses
- Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 3 years.
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
- 2 drops in a teaspoon of jojoba oil or apricot kernel oil.
- Inflammatory pain: rheumatism, arthritis, joint, 4 drops in a tablespoon of vegetable oil and massage the affected areas (For use on the abdomen where digestive pain).
- In the bath: 10-15 drops in a neutral base.
Packaged in a brown bottle with a dropper.
Modes: Dermal (diluted with a vegetable oil), atmospheric circulation, dry inhalation.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
5.65 € -- 10ml
3.65 € -- 5ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Exotic verbena HEBBD
Lavender officinale or true HEBBD
Apricot Kernel vegetable oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce