Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Eucalyptus radiata HEBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Eucalyptus radiata HEBBD
Reference : HE-EUCRAD
Eucalyptus radiata essential oil 100% pure and natural.
Latin name: Eucalyptus radiata
Country of origin of Eucalyptus Radiata Australia.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of Eucalyptus Radiata (chemotype):
- Alpha pinene: 2.38%
- Sabinene: 1.19%
- Myrcene: 1.34%
- Eucalyptol + Limonene: 79.28%
- Gamma terpinene: 1.23%
- Citral: 1.11%
- Terpineol Alpha: 5.88%
- Terpinene 1 ol 4: 1.70%
- Viral skins.
- Diseases of the winter (flu, colds, nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis).
- It promotes comfort and hygiene of the respiratory tract, lungs, throat and nose.
- It helps to clear secretions by thinning them (expectorant and mucolytic).
- It prevents the nose to sink (anticatarrhe).
- It is antiviral.
- It stimulates immunity - so all shown to prevent influenza.
- It is a good antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic respiratory and urinary tract.
- It calms coughs.
- It is a remarkable decongestant respiratory mucous membranes and sinuses, it facilitates breathing comfort.
- It is anti-inflammatory, healing.
- It hunts insects.
- It fights against vaginitis.
- It is anti-fatigue (physical and mental).
- It has anti nervousness action.
- No cons-indication for this essential oil but always well tolerated by extreme precaution, pregnant women should still avoid it in the first quarter.
- This essential oil is devoid of toxicity, it is a remarkable variety of eucalyptus, easier to use, even for toddlers. It is safe to use and does not attack the skin. However, for babies, it must be diluted to 50% with vegetable oil (1 drop of essential oil to 1 drop of sweet almond) before applying.
Supplied in dropper.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. In case of serious or chronic illness, parallel treatment, allergies, infant-age, elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil of any kind.
Modes: dilute dermal, atmospheric diffusion, wet inhalation (1 drop in a bowl of boiling water), dry inhalation on a handkerchief, orally (put 1 drop of essential oil in a spoon Coffee honey or sugar 1). • This essential oil is devoid of toxicity, it is a remarkable variety of eucalyptus, easier to use, even for toddlers. It is safe to use and does not attack the skin. However, for babies, it must be diluted to 50% with vegetable oil (1 drop of essential oil to 1 drop of sweet almond) before applying. • No cons-indication for this essential oil but always well tolerated by extreme precaution, pregnant women should still avoid it in the first quarter.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
2.25 € -- 5ml
4.10 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Eucalyptus radiata HEBBD
Sweet Almond vegetable Oil
Apricot Kernel vegetable oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce