Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Reference : HE-ANE
Latin Name: Anethum graveolens
Country of origin of Dill : Hungary
Biochemical constituents of the essential oil of Dill (chemotype) :
- Carvone : 50,00%
- D,l-Limonene ((+/-)-1-Methyl-4-(1-methylvinyl)cyclohexene) : 40,00%
- p-Cymene : 1,00%
Uses and purposes of this oil:
- To relieve flatulence, giving renewed energy and libido, fight against nervous dyspepsia, to reduce fever, stop hiccups, stimulate appetite in cases of water retention, gastric spasms of overweight, ulcers and vomiting.
- To combat intestinal gas and bloating. It is also effective against menstrual pain and colic and against digestive problems and liver.
- Adding a few drops of essential oil of dill on a cloth laid on the pillow has the property to stop snoring.
- To clean your teeth thoroughly, drive out all the bacteria, fighting a toothache or to relieve gum problems.
- For fresh breath, get a decoction of dill seeds. Filter, add a few drops of essential oil and use as a gargle.
Cons and precautions:
An essential oil beneficial in ordinary times may be, during pregnancy, toxic or dangerous to the unborn child. Pregnant women must use essential oils with caution and circumspection.
Supplied in dropper.
4.35 € -- 5ml
7.05 € -- 10ml
Products available : 2
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Dill HEBBD
Sweet Almond Oil
Apricot Kernel Oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce