Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Reference : HE-CYP
Latin name: Cupressus sempervirens
Cypress Country of origin: France
- Palm leafy.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of Cypress (chemotype):
- Pin-2 (3) -ene: between 25% and 50%
- Delta-3-carene: between 10% and 25%
- Terpinolene: between 2.5% and 10%
- 7-methyl-3-methyleneocta-1,6-diene: from 2.5% to 10%
- (R) -p-mentha-1,8-diene: from 2.5% to 10%
- Acetate terpenyl: <2.5%
- P-menth-1-en-4-ol: <2.5%
- Terpinene Range: <2.5%
- Beta pinene: <2.5%
- Camphene: <2.5%
- Cedrol: <2.5%
- Alpha cedrene: <0.5%
- This is the best cough suppressant against dry coughs. It is essential when coughing "Tension", whooping cough, etc., and in case of loss of voice.
- This is the answer to all the congestion, regardless of their location: small pool (during PMS or rules), prostate, venous or lymphatic, urinary.
- Antioedème the lower limbs, cellulite.
- Promotes circulation in general (anti rosacea, anti haemorrhoids), activates the venous circulation (anti-heavy legs).
- It helps in the elimination of fat.
- It facilitates drainage.
- It is estrogen-like (behaves "like our estrogen").
- It fights against excessive sweating.
This essential oil is forbidden during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It is also recommended in cases of fibroid hormone and in case of fibrocystic breast (breasts swollen, tense, painful).
Do not confuse this with cypress Provence blue cypress, very toxic.
Supplied in dropper.
Modes: Dermal (diluted in vegetable oil), atmospheric circulation and dry inhalation.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
4.10 € -- 5ml
6.00 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Cypress HEBBD
Vegetable oil Callophyla
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce