Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Clary Sage EOBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Clary Sage EOBBD
Latin name: Salvia Sclarea
Country of Origin of clary sage : France.
Biochemical constituents of Clary Sage essential oil (chemotype):
- Linalol : 24,34%
- Acetate Linalyle : 53,04%
- Caryophyllene Beta : 2,09%
- Terpineol Alpha : 3,82%
- Germacrene D : 2,21%
- Acetate Neryle : 1,17%
- Acetate Gernyle : 2,17%
- Geraniol : 1,85%
- It regulates and / or triggers the rules (in case of amenorrhea).
- The fight against the pain of rules.
- It's estrogen-like (acts as our estrogen).
- It's a good uterotonic (tonic of the uterus), it is valuable preparation for childbirth.
- It is useful against hot flashes.
- The fight against vaginal dryness.
- It is an aphrodisiac, sexual tonic.
- It helps to stored fat.
- It is anti cellulite.
- It is effective against excessive sweating.
- It is healing.
Contrary to what one can answer some, this essential oil does not pose a threat if we use the well clary sage, not the sage, very interesting but difficult to handle. The dosages suggested in this description obviously take into account the handling a little tricky for this species. Do not worry. However, avoid it if mastose and cancérose.
Oral administration is most appropriate.
Supplied in dropper.
4.70 € -- 5ml
7.80 € -- 10ml
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce