Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Chamomile HEBBD essential oil
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Chamomile HEBBD essential oil
Reference : HE-CAMROM
Latin name: Anthemis nobile or Chamaemelum
Country of origin of the essential oil of Roman Chamomile: England.
The biochemical constituents of the essential oil of Roman Chamomile (chemotype):
- D, L-Limonene (isomerunspecified) ((+/-) - 1-Methyl-4- (1-methylvinyl) cyclohexene): 5.00%
The specialties of the essential oil of Chamomile:
- Nervous disorders.
- Itching (all origins and all locations).
- Allergies (skin and respiratory system).
- The pain (migraines, teeth).
- Intestinal parasites.
- It is very effective to soothe the nervous system called "peripheral" (or standalone). It relaxes, calms spasms caused by organic annoyance. This is the essential oil physical and mental antispasmodic par excellence.
- It calms the central nervous system: it is a mild sedative, perfect for children, and invigorating at the same time.
- It fights irritability, insomnia, fever.
- Excellent pain, the essential oil of Roman chamomile is recommended in case of migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, disorders of dentition (in babies and young children), digestive problems.
- It is anti-inflammatory, that's a good reason to use it as a painkiller.
- It opens the appetite, helps digestion, facilitates the evacuation of bile and fight against intestinal gas.
- The essential oil of Roman chamomile is pre-anesthetic (preparing for anesthesia) and healing.
- Antispasmodic powerful, it is recommended against spasmodic pain Hepatobiliary particularly painful.
- Chamomile soothes itching.
- It is anti allergy.
- She's control, worming (against worms: pinworms, roundworms, giardia, hookworm) and antifungal (against fungi: Candida, Aspergillus).
- The impact of chamomile is extraordinary psychically. It is essential in cases of emotional hypersensitivity, spasms, neuralgia and to help support emotional shock.
- It's great to soothe skin irritations.
- It regulates the nervous system (baby blues after childbirth).
- It calms hysterics.
- The chamomile essential oil preparing for childbirth and help the day of delivery.
- It is anti nausea.
- Do not confuse with German chamomile (Matricaria) nor with the Moroccan Chamomile (mixed orménie).
- Chamomile is used for a long time as hydrolat (or floral water) to wash the eyes in case of irritation of the eyeball.
- It is a pure essential oil that can be used on the skin (but still dilute the mucous membranes), and use without fear internally. You is ideal for children.
- We do not use this essential oil for atmospheric diffusion (in addition to its price, it has a heady fragrance that becomes.).
Packaged in dropper.
Warning: As a precaution, it is recommended for people allergic to noble chamomile flowers or other plant of the Asteraceae family (presence of sesquiterpene lactones) to make a your skin before use. Better to avoid using it in children under 3 years. In case of serious or chronic illness, parallel treatment, allergies, infant-age, elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil of any kind
Modes: Dermal (diluted with a vegetable oil), atmospheric circulation, in dry or wet inhalation. Exceptionally: the diluted oral (reserved for adults on medical advice), pure skin.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
9.50 € -- 5ml
16.90 € -- 10ml
Products available : 0
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce