Natural stones & sponges
Donkey Milk Soaps
Soaps Vegetable oils
Textile stain remover
Candles Essentials Oils
Lavender in bulk
Terms and Conditions
General Regulations on Data Protection
Ceylon Cinnamon HEBBD
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Ceylon Cinnamon HEBBD
Reference : HE-CAN
Latin name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
Country of origin of the Ceylon cinnamon from Sri Lanka.
- Bark and leaves.
The essential biochemical oil constituents of Ceylon Cinnamon (chemotype)
- Cinnamic Aldehyde: 77.39%
- Acetate cinnamyl: 2.39%
- Orthomethoxycinnamaldehyde: 13.07%
- Coumarin: 2.07%
- This is Attila essential oils: it kills 99.99% of germs, even those resistant to antibiotics! It deals masterfully with all infections (respiratory, intestinal, gynecological, urinary ...).
- Anti-infectious powerful, cinnamon is also stimulating general, especially because it gives a boost to the adrenal glands. It also has remarkable antiseptic abilities, antiviral and antibacterial.
- The intestinal antiseptic and as it is considered anti diarrheal par excellence.
- In general, it improves the breathing. It is ideal in cases of bronchitis, wheezing (wheezing), cold and flu, cold cost. Always think about it during cooling and any small winter ailments.
- Pest, it is valuable to get rid of worms (classic), but also all types of parasites catch during the stay abroad.
- Anti Fatigue, stimulating, it gives a boost ... even libido.
- It is an appetite suppressant.
My opinion :
- Never apply this pure oil on the skin, it is dermocaustic. At the extreme rigor diluted, and on a small skin surface, but anyway it is internal (oral) it is effective.
Packaged in dropper.
Warning: this essential oil is dermocaustic, do not apply pure on the skin but always strongly diluted (maximum 20% for local use). For dissemination, use (5 to 10% maximum) under milder essential oils. cinnamon essential oil is not recommended for children under 7 years old and pregnant and lactating women. Caution for sensitive and allergic skin. Therapeutic internal use limited to short treatments except on medical advice. In case of serious or chronic illness, parallel processing, allergies, children, the elderly or pregnant, please consult a professional before using an essential oil of any kind.
Modes: For diluted oral (reserved for adults, on medical advice), atmospheric diffusion through the skin.
Keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: The information on essential oils available on our website are available to you for informational purposes. They represent a synthesis of our readings of several books on aromatherapy. They do not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility.
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy ;
- The large guide essential oils by Fabienne Millet ;
- The great leader of aromatherapy and natural beauty care by Aude Maillard.
3.10 € -- 5ml
4.55 € -- 10ml
Products available : 0
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Recommended product for Ceylon Cinnamon HEBBD
Sweet Almond vegetable Oil
Apricot Kernel vegetable oil
Lavandeshop Secure Payments Shipping methods
94 rue du Copperdu
84810 AUBIGNAN - France
Phone : +33 (0)4 32 85 03 14
Port. : +33 (0)6 76 42 63 09
All transactions on lavandeshop.com are 100% secure .
Payment by Credit Card , Paypal and check.
KingEshop - E-commerce